Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mozilla Awareness Program @ Gram Panchayat

Hola Amigos,

This post is regarding my experience when I came for Live Telecasting of Election duty from my college (JITS Warangal) and did an awareness program on Mozilla.

I went to a near by Zilla Parishat (जिला परिषद्) School for my duty. Along with me I have Anil (my classmate ) and 14 students from SR Engineering College. We were there for  Live Telecasting of Election duty.


After lunch I started interacting with all the students and while introducing myself, I said - I am Ajay Kumar Jogawath from Jayamukhi Institute of Technological Sciences, and as well I am Mozilla Student Representative from Warangal Community, and I explained about my work role, about 'volunteering work', to make curiosity then I briefly explained about some interactive live projects like browser testing, solving bugs, helping peoples, Localizing, MozCamp. ;)

Now, the actual discussion started About Mozilla
Then I started explaining them about Mozilla and Open source. and then I gave explanation on Mozilla Projects which are on the get involved page of Mozilla. Here is the link http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/contribute/
Add caption
Then I said about the club which we have in our college and the events we did in the past year.






Later the discussion went to a technical one. A student from SR asked how this is useful for technical Students. Then I gave the answer with the Mozilla Webmaker Projects.
I explained about the webmaker tools which are thimble,hackasaurus and popcorn.



Anil explaining about the thimble by how to create a webpage using a thimble.






After the completion of Webmaker, anil dealed with NEMO projects and spoke about the Localisation Projects. It was a great experience to me seeing all the young enthusiastic students at one corner.






Finally I thanked all of them for their interest in attending this session.
 Regards,
Ajay Kumar Jogawath
Proud to be a Mozillian



No comments:

Post a Comment

Firefox

Download: Fast, Fun, Awesome